ProClean Floor Detergent and Degreaser
$35.00 – $140.00
ProClean Neutral pH Cleaner for Hardwood and Marley Floors, Super Concentrated.
Super-concentrated industrial-strength floor detergent/degreser that will not harm your floor or floor finish. Use 2-4 ozs. of ProClean to a gallon of water. A 5 gallon bucket of ProClean mixed to a light to medium strength of 2-3 ozs to a gallon of water will clean roughly 42,000 to 64,000 SF of flooring at a cost of $1.33 to $2.00 for each 1,000 SF cleaning.* Use ProClean to remove ProClean NS and return to a neutral clean state. Do not use on floors treated with Slip NoMor 2000C unless first rinsed with clear hot water.
- 1 Gallon Container $35
- 4 Gallon Case $112
Two (2) 2.5 Gallons Versa-PacksTM (5 Gallon Total) $140
Free Shipping in the contiguous United States for online orders!
Stagestep ProClean Floor Detergent and Degreaser
- Stagestep ProClean an industrial-strength cleaning solution that will not harm your floor or floor finish
- Works great on all types of non-porous wood, laminate and Marley flooring.
- For scrubbing machine, add 1-2 ounces of ProClean per gallon of water. Apply, scrub and pick-up as you would with any low-foam cleaner. Use aqua pad for weekly cleaning and green pad for heavy-duty cleaning every 3-4 months. There is no need to rinse.
- Use with cotton, cotton-synthetic, or micro-fiber mop. Micro-fiber mop may improve clean up by 20%.
- The package contains 1 Gallon of super concentrated floor cleaner. Avoid contact of liquid concentrated product with eyes and skin. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Single, Case, 2 Vera-Packs (5 gallon total)