Encore Home – Hardwood Dance Floor Panels
$675.00 - $2,450.00
Transportable Engineered Hardwood Flooring System, Built in USA
Comprised of click-and-lock hardwood panels, which are suitable for tap*, jazz, modern and ballroom use. These hardwood panels, with and integrated floating floor, have a factory finish and are easily assembled and disassembled for storing and transporting. Can be installed on any firm level surface.
Encore Home floors cannot be combined. Each floor is complete and cannot be joined with another to expand floor size.
*FloorShield II Finish is recommended as an additional protective finish for tap.
Free shipping & handling in the contiguous United States!
10 DAY LEAD TIME FOR ENCORE HOME ORDERS
8′ x 4′(2.42 lm x 1.2 lm) $850
8′ x 8′(2.42 lm x 2.4 lm) $1,650
8′ x 12′(2.42 lm x 3.6 lm) $2,450
8′ x 4′(2.42 lm x 1.2 lm) $675
8′ x 8′(2.42 lm x 2.4 lm) $1,300
8′ x 12′(2.42 lm x 3.6 lm) $1,875
- ENCORE HOME is a transportable finished engineered hardwood flooring system comprised of 6 click-and-lock hardwood panels and an integrated floating wood subfloor.
- EASY INSTALL - Encore Home is built in the USA and provides easy installation and can be installed over any firm surface without tools.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE Hardwood finish is appropriate for most dance forms including Tap, Jazz and Ballroom.
- REAL WOOD The look, feel and wear of real hardwood because the wear layer is real Maple. Also available in Oak.
- STABILITY and flooring longevity is enhanced by multi-layered plywood substrate construction with foam backing. TRANSPORTABLE Easy disassemble and reassemble.
- DURABILITY Less affected by changes in humidity than solid wood and easy to maintain.
- DO NOT COMBINE Encore Home floors cannot be combined. Each floor is complete and cannot be attached with another Encore Home floor to expand floor size. ADDITIONAL FINISH Stagestep’s Floorshield II may be utilized as and additional protective finish for tap.
8′ x 4′, 8′ x 8′, 8′ x 12′